Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TB1200_10 Exam Questions and Answers by saoirse

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TB1200_10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business One Release 10.0
Exam Code: C_TB1200_10 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 78 Q&A's Shared By: saoirse
Question 8

You created sales quotations for three leads. One of the quotations was accepted with thecondition that delivery be made today.

What action do you need to take before you can create a delivery document for this sales quotation?

Options:

A.

Copy the sales quotation to a sales order

B.

Convert Qle lead to a customer

C.

Change the status of the salesquotation

D.

Perform an availability check

Discussion
Question 9

A manager would like to measure compliance for on-time delivery at a glance.

When the percentage is too low. the manager would like to drill down to view real-time statistics for deliveries, returns, and average time for orderfulfillment.

What would you recommend?

Options:

A.

A key performance indicator with an action to open an advanced dashboard

B.

A pervasive dashboard with actions to open additional pervasive dashboards

C.

An advanced dashboard in his cockpit

Discussion
Question 10

You are browsing documents and encounter a document with the status Draft for Document Update [Pending].

What does this mean in the context of an approval process?

Options:

A.

Document was approved but has not yet been saved by the originator

B.

A document with status Draft for Document Update was approved and can now be added by the originator

C.

Document in approval process was canceled by the originator and now cannot be added or updated

D.

Originator has made a change to a document and document now meets criteria for an approval

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 11

You need to record a balance transfer between two customers. How do you select each customer in the journal entry? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Press Ctrl + Tab to select from the list of business partners

B.

Press Tab and choose from the list of business partners

C.

Double click to select from the list of business partners

D.

Choose the list of business partners from the context menu

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_TB1200_10