Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_PO_7517 Exam Questions and Answers by tiago

Page: 8 / 8

SAP C_PO_7517 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Process Orchestration
Exam Code: C_PO_7517 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 227 Q&A's Shared By: tiago
Question 32

Which icon color signifies that an attribute or element is not assigned?

Choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Red

B.

White

C.

Yellow

D.

Green

Discussion
Question 33

What are valid custom function types in mappings within integration flows (iFlows)? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Expression functions

B.

Enterprise Application Archive (EAR) functions

C.

Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) functions

D.

Apache Camel Casting functions

E.

Mapping functions

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 34

Which messages are displayed in the PIMON Monitor?

Choose the correct answers.

Options:

A.

WS messages (SOAP is the message protocol)

B.

XI messages (XI-Message protocol 3.x is the message

protocol)

C.

RFC messages (RFC Specific Message Protocol is the message

protocol)

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

C_PO_7517
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_PO_7517 Testing Engine