Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TPLM22_67 Exam Questions and Answers by ralphie

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_TPLM22_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7
Exam Code: C_TPLM22_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 165 Q&A's Shared By: ralphie
Question 12

Which account assignment category is important for non-valuated project stock with WBS and sales order item?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

E = quantities and values managed in the sales order item

B.

D = quantities managed using sales order item and values managed in projects

C.

G = plant stock, values managed using projects

D.

Q = quantities and values managed in projects

Discussion
Question 13

Which statements about project coding mask are true?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

You must always use a project coding mask for your projects.

B.

The project coding mask can begin with a numerical key.

C.

The project coding mask can be shortened later, even if projects have already been created with this project coding mask.

D.

In project number maintenance, special characters are automatically determined using the project coding mask.

E.

You can lock a project coding mask for standard projects or operative projects.

Discussion
Question 14

What is the starting point for milestone billing?

Response:

Options:

A.

Purchase requisition

B.

Purchase order

C.

Goods receipt

D.

Sales order item with a billing plan

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 15

Which of the following information regarding cost activity is not relevant for the calculation of planned costs?

Response:

Options:

A.

Control key

B.

The cost element is defaulted for cost activities based on the network profile

C.

A unit costing that enables detailed planning with multiple cost elements, or an invoicing plan

D.

Cost activities based on external services

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_TPLM22_67
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TPLM22_67 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TPLM22_67 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99