Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by megan

Page: 2 / 3

SAP C_HRHFC_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Integration Associate
Questions: 93 Q&A's Shared By: megan
Question 8

Employee master data replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP requires the deployment of. two types of credentials on the SAP Cloud Platform Integration service.

What is an example of a username for the default type credential artifact?

Options:

A.

myECCompanylD@myAdminPassword

B.

myAdminUser@myCredentialName

C.

myAdminUser@myECCompanylD

D.

myECCompanylD@myAdminUser

Discussion
Question 9

Which IDoc will you use to replicate cost center to the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll system?

Options:

A.

CREMAS

B.

ODTF_CCTR

C.

COSMAS

D.

DEBMAS

Discussion
Question 10

Duringmigration from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, what is the result of activating the "Set inactive user status" switch in view V EC PAO_ CONSTANT?

Options:

A.

The background job that sets inactive user status is NOT run.

B.

The background job that sets inactive user status is run.

C.

Inactive users are migrated last.

D.

Inactive users are NOT migrated.

Discussion
Question 11

Your customer uses the SAP SuccessFactors to SAP ERP Ul Integration in the Side-by-Side deployment model.

Which of the following is a valid use case in SAP SuccessFactors?

Options:

A.

Employee checks the pay statement created in SAP ERP.

B.

Manager triggers a change to working time for an employee in SAP ERP.

C.

HR business partner views open positions in SAP ERP.

D.

HR administrator enters additional data that is needed for SAP ERP.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 2 / 3

C_HRHFC_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HRHFC_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HRHFC_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99