Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CSC_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by krish

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_S4CSC_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Supply Chain
Exam Code: C_S4CSC_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: krish
Question 8

What are the steps for conducting automated business process testing? Note: There are 3 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

Assess data management

B.

Correct and rerun failed test processes

C.

Create a test plan

D.

Run the test

E.

Create a test system

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 9

What are customers able to scope in SAP S/4HANA Cloud with Central Business Configuration (CBC)? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Pre-defined scenario bundles

B.

Public sector processes

C.

Countries where business processes will run

D.

Scope extensions

E.

Non-standard scenarios

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following Business Add-In (BAdI) functionalities can be defined in the app Create Batch (MSC1N) with in-app extensibility? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Specify batch management default by plant

B.

Suppress the internal number assignment for batches

C.

Editbatch-specific material unit of measure

D.

Generate batch numbers based on your own criteria

Discussion
Question 11

You procure some materials exclusively via subcontracting. You want Material Requirements Planning (MRP) to create subcontract purchase requisitions for these materials instead ofnormal purchase requisitions. What must you do for each of these materials? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Set a special MRP group for subcontracting in the material master record

B.

Create a bill of material with the components tobe provided

C.

Create a routing with an operation to be processed externally

D.

Set a special procurement type for subcontracting in the material master record

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_S4CSC_2302