Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR95_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by kristian

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_THR95_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR95_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kristian
Question 8

Your customer wants to allow users to compare their latest competency ratingsagainst competency expected ratings for future job roles.What tool do you use?

Options:

A.

Career Path

B.

Role Readiness form

C.

Development Goals

D.

Career Worksheet

Discussion
Question 9

Why do employees use the Career Worksheet?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To view required competencies for each role

B.

To understandthe required efforts to move to the future role

C.

To display the required position code description

D.

To display the expected rating of the record compared to the future rating

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 10

You add a role to your career worksheet that has two competencies: Customer Focus and Communication. The scale on the career worksheet is a 5 point scale (lowest score 1 and highest score 5).For theCustomer Focus competency, the expected rating is 4 and your last rating is 3.For the Communication competency, the expected rating is 4 and your last rating is 3.What is the result in the readiness meter?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

With the new role readiness calculation, the result is a higher score than with the old role readiness calculation.

B.

With the old role readiness calculation, the result is a score of 75% which is higher than the new calculation.

C.

With the old rolereadiness calculation, the result is a score of 0% which is lower than the new calculation.

D.

With the new role readiness calculation, the result is a lower score than with the old role readiness calculation.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following best practices does SAP SuccessFactors recommend for the Role Readiness form?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Exclude competency ratings from the form for succession planning.

B.

Exclude the form in the dashboard processes that are used for current performance reporting.

C.

Define the employee as the only role in theroute map.

D.

Avoid calculating an overall performance rating with the form.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_THR95_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR95_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR95_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99