Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR97_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by mari

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR97_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR97_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: mari
Question 8

What are the prerequisites to create an offboarding program? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Responsible groups must be created for the users who will be involves in the process

B.

A farewell message must be created by the administrator

C.

The offboardee equipment must be assigned by the manager

D.

ONB20ffboadingActivitesConfig object permission must be enabled for the administrator

Discussion
Question 9

Which object permission allows participants to cancel the onboarding process flow?

Options:

A.

Configure object definitions

B.

ONB2Process

C.

ONB2ProcessTrigger

D.

Cancel onboarding permission

Discussion
Question 10

which type of onboarding data is included in the read audit reports feature? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

All documents

B.

Email notifications

C.

Data from recruiting management and employee central

D.

Documents with sensitive data

E.

Custom data from custom objects

Discussion
Question 11

Which onboarding process is supported for external HRIS integrations?

Options:

A.

Onboarding process

B.

Offboarding process

C.

Internal Hire process

D.

Crossboarding process

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR97_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR97_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR97_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99