Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR81_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by deborah

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR81_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: deborah
Question 8

A customer has scheduled an HRIS sync job, which includes mapping of job titles, to

run every Friday.

On Tuesday, an employee s job tile is changed via Manager Self-Service (MSS) to

become effective on

Thursday.

When will the synchronization happen?

Options:

A.

Friday, when the sync job completes

B.

Tuesday, the day the transaction is entered

C.

Saturday, the day after the sync job completes

D.

Thursday, when the change becomes effective

Discussion
Question 9

How can you remove employee records using Import Employee Data? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Use DELIMIT operation in Incremental Load

B.

Use DELETE operation in Full Purge

C.

Use DELETE operation in Incremental Load

D.

Use DELIMIT operation in Full Purge

Discussion
Question 10

Event Reason Derivation

Which type of business rule is supported by the Event Reason Derivation Business

Rule scenario?

Options:

A.

OnChange

B.

OnEdit

C.

OnPostSave

D.

OnSave

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 11

You are translating the Job Title field of the Engineer job classification so that users in

different

countries can see the job title in their own language.

Where do you add the translations?

Options:

A.

In the Manage Data tool

B.

In the Configure Object Definitions tool

C.

In the Country Specific Corporate Data Model

D.

In the Corporate Data Model

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5