Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Loyalty-Management Exam Questions and Answers by asees

Page: 2 / 7

Salesforce Salesforce-Loyalty-Management Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Loyalty Management Accredited Professional Exam
Exam Code: Salesforce-Loyalty-Management Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Loyalty Management
Questions: 102 Q&A's Shared By: asees
Question 8

Which two features below are supported in the reference integration between Loyalty and Commerce Cloud?

Options:

A.

Loyalty membership merge

B.

Loyalty member profile

C.

Loyalty member enrollment

D.

Resetting tier points

Discussion
Question 9

A company has an existing Loyalty Program, and the marketing team wants to start awarding 10% discounts and 100 points to new members upon sign-up.

What does the Program Administrator need to do for a new member to earn this promotion?

Options:

A.

Create a record triggered flow using Journal Type, Journal SubType, Transaction Journal, and Process O Member Benefit Action

B.

Create a record triggered flow using Journal Type. Journal SubType, Transaction Journal. Credit Points action and Issue Voucher action

C.

Create an autolaunched flow using Transaction Journal, Loyalty Ledger,and Get Loyalty Promotions forTransactions

D.

Create an autolaunched flow using Journal Type. Journal SubType, Transaction Journal, Credit Points ° action, and Issue Voucher action

Discussion
Question 10

A company has decided to use Loyalty Management for customer retention, which will lead to increased revenue. Based on market research, the company decided to make the points available for its Loyalty Program Members after the return period of 14 days is over.

What is the best solution to meet the company's business requirements?

Options:

A.

Install App Exchange

B.

Enable Pending Points

C.

Enable Deferred Points

D.

Enable Escrow Points

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 11

The Loyalty Administrator for Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) insider program defines tier groups- Status Tier Group with a Fixed model and period of one year.

The three tier are defined =Silver (base), Golden (next tier), and Platinum (the highest tier)

Extend Expiration for this tier group is Qualifying Points Reset Date.

A member joins NTO insider in the Silver tier and, after a year of engagement,gets upgraded to the Gold tieron March 16 2023.

Which date would be the new Expiry date or this member after the tier is upgraded to Gold?

Options:

A.

December 31, 2024

B.

March 31 2024

C.

December 31, 2023

D.

March 16, 2020.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

Salesforce-Loyalty-Management