Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1041-22 Exam Questions and Answers by greta

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1041-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Platform Enterprise Analytics 2022 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1041-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Business Analytics
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: greta
Question 8

Which is the maximumrow count for unformatted files?

Options:

A.

B.

1.2 million

C.

2.2 million

D.

E.

3.2 million

Discussion
Question 9

Oracle Analytics Cloud offers several visualization options for presenting query results. How do you explicitly invoke "best visualization" in Oracle Analytics Cloud?

Options:

A.

Select the desired data elements from the Data Elements pane and drag them onto the Best Visualization zone in the Explore pane.

B.

Drag an entire Data Set from the Data Elements pane onto the Data Visualization canvas and let the tool determine the best visualization.

C.

Select the "Best Visualization" option from the project's Canvas Settings drop-down menu.

D.

Select the desired data elements from the Data Elements pane, right-click andselect "Create Best Visualization" from the drop-down menu.

Discussion
Question 10

Which is not a step that can be followed to create a Story?

Options:

A.

Create and position annotations on the canvas as desired.

B.

Capture a story insight from one or more Visualization canvases in a project by navigating from Visualize to Narrate and dragging the desired Visualization canvas(es) onto the Narration canvas.

C.

Share the Story in presentation mode by setting thereportMode parameter in the project

properties to FullDisplay.

D.

Create a new project for the Story by clicking the Save As button in the project toolbar.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 11

Which action cannot be employed to split one Data Set column containing data with hyphenated strings (in the format of xxx-xxx) into twocolumns?

Options:

A.

Edit the Data Set and select the Create option from the hyphenated column's action menu to invoke the Expression Editor. Use the String functions to parse and extract the string preceding the hyphen. Repeat for the text following the hyphen.

B.

Edit the Data Set and select the Split option from the hyphenated column's action menu.

C.

Edit the Data Set and select the Edit option from the hyphenated column's action menu to invoke the Expression Editor. Use the String functions to parse and extract the string preceding the hyphen. Repeat for the text following the hyphen.

D.

Edit the Data Set and select the Group option from the hyphenated column's action menu to create two new groups for each element.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1041-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1041-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1041-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99