Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1106-2 Exam Questions and Answers by usman

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1106-2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle HCM Business Process Foundations Associate Rel2
Exam Code: 1z0-1106-2 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle HCM Business Process
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: usman
Question 8

What is the purpose of extending a job offer?

Options:

A.

Change the targeted start date

B.

Increase the expiration date of the offer

C.

Add more details to the offer

D.

Send the offer to the candidate

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 9

The employee's career development is crucial to your organization as it's a way to retain your top-performing employees at your company. You would like for the Manager and employee to be in communication on this topic on a quarterly basis and be aware of what open roles within the company their direct reports would be a strong fit for. In order to put actions into conversations when it comes to the development of an employee, what employee information do Managers have access to?

Options:

A.

Goals

B.

Performance evaluation

C.

The employee's career preference statement

D.

Roles of interest

Discussion
Question 10

Which type of absence plan is used to track earned compensatory time that can be used for time off, such as overtime that is paid in days or hours off?

Options:

A.

Agreement Plan

B.

Qualification Plan

C.

Accrual Plan

D.

Compensatory Plan

Discussion
Question 11

Which step in the Recruit to Onboard process immediately precedes Manage Sourcing?

Options:

A.

Onboard New Hire

B.

Drive Candidate Engagement

C.

Determine Workforce Need

D.

Perform Intelligent Screening

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1106-2