Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-082 Exam Questions and Answers by dalia

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-082 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database Administration I
Exam Code: 1z0-082 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Database 19c
Questions: 142 Q&A's Shared By: dalia
Question 12

In which three situations does a new transaction always start? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

when issuing a SELECT FOR UPDATE statement after a CREATE TABLE AS SELECT statement was issued in the same session

B.

when issuing a TRUNCATE statement after a SELECT statement was issued in the same session

C.

when issuing a CREATE TABLE statement after a SELECT statement was issued in the same session

D.

when issuing the first Data Manipulation Language (DML) statement after a COMMIT OR ROLLBACK statement was issued in the same session

E.

when issuing a CREATE INDEX statement after a CREATE TABLE statement completed successfully in the same session

F.

when issuing a DML statement after a DML statement failed in the same session

Discussion
Question 13

An Oracle database session has an uncommitted transaction in progress which updated 5000 rows in a table.

Which three situations does the transaction complete thereby committing the updates?

Options:

A.

when a DBA issues a successful SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL statement and the user then issues a COMMIT

B.

when a CREATE INDEX statement is executed successfully in the same session

C.

when a COMMIT statement is issued by the same user from another session in the same database instance

D.

when the session logs out successfully

E.

when a DBA issues a successful SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE statement and the user then issues a COMMIT

F.

when a CREATE TABLE AS SELECT statement is executed unsuccessfully in the same session

Discussion
Question 14

Which three statements are true about the Oracle Data Dictionary? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Data dictionary views are created by joins of dictionary base tables and DBA-defined tables

B.

The data dictionary is created and maintained by the database administrator

C.

Views with the same name but different prefixes, such as CDB, DBA, ALL and USER, reference the same base tables from the data dictionary

D.

Base tables can be queried directly

E.

It is owned by the SYSTEM user

F.

Usernames of all users including database administrators are stored in the data dictionary

Discussion
Question 15

The orders table has a column ORDER_DATE of data type date.

The default display format for a date Is DD-MON-RR.

Which two where conditions demonstrate the correct usage of conversion functions?

Options:

A.

WHERE order_date > TO_CHAR(ADD_MONTHS(SYSDATE, 6), 'MON DD YYYY')

B.

WHERE TO_CHAR(order_date, 'MON DD YYYY') = 'JAN 20 2019'

C.

WHERE order_date > TO_DATE

D.

WHERE order_date IN (TO_DATE ('Oct 21 2018', 'Mon DD YYYY'), TC_CHAR('Nov 21 2018', 'Mon DD YYYY'))

E.

WHERE order date > TO DATE('JUL 10 2018', *MON DD YYYY')

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-082
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-082 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-082 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99