Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-900 Exam Questions and Answers by ronnie

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Java EE 7 Application Developer
Exam Code: 1z0-900 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Java EE and Web Services
Questions: 142 Q&A's Shared By: ronnie
Question 20

Which three types of jurisdictions should be considered while designing the Enterprise Structure?

Options:

A.

Labor Jurisdiction

B.

Obligatory Jurisdiction

C.

Local Jurisdiction

D.

Income Tax Jurisdiction

E.

Transaction Tax Jurisdiction

F.

Identifying Jurisdiction

Discussion
Question 21

Java EE’s support for WS-Security includes handling which two types of security credentials? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

X.509 certificates

B.

SAML tokens

C.

OAuth Bearer tokens

D.

Two-factor authentication tokens

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 5 / 5

1z0-900
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-900 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99