Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-900 Exam Questions and Answers by ahad

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Java EE 7 Application Developer
Exam Code: 1z0-900 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Java EE and Web Services
Questions: 142 Q&A's Shared By: ahad
Question 8

A user is performing a material return transaction against access stock in an Inventory organization; however, the user fails to select the Physical Material Return Required check box.

What happens?

Options:

A.

It is considered as accounting-only return.

B.

Stock is reserved.

C.

A transfer order line remains open.

D.

Shipment lines are created.

Discussion
Question 9

A third-party service equipment is used for various purposes in a manufacturing facility and needs to be overhauled once a year. This equipment is charged based on its consumption without a project dependency.

At this point, it should be transferred out of the vendor’s warehouse for maintenance and then returned back in the future depending upon the requirement.

The material stock transfer should happen with an offline approval and with an account alias as a logical reference.

What is the ideal way to handle this process?

Options:

A.

Transfer Order

B.

Requisitions

C.

Move Request

D.

Miscellaneous Transaction

E.

Subinventory Transfer

Discussion
Question 10

You need to develop a chat application, which allows the display of emoticons and images together with text messages.

How should you configure a WebSocket endpoints to receive both text and binary messages?

Options:

A.

Create two @onMessage methods in the same endpoint with appropriate parameter types.

B.

Define the @onMessage methods in your endpoint with Object as parameter and check the actual type in your code.

C.

You can achieve this only by creating separate WebSocket endpoints for each message type.

D.

Create two @onMessage methods, each with appropriate decoder attribute in the same endpoint.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 11

You have been asked to implement internationalization in your JSF web application.

Where do you configure the supported locales?

Options:

A.

in the tag of the Facelet page

B.

in the web.xml file

C.

in the faces-config.xml file

D.

in the src folder

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-900