Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1118-23 Exam Questions and Answers by nikola

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1118-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Fusion Analytics Warehouse 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1118-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Business Analytics
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: nikola
Question 12

How many instances of Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) can you create based on a standard subscription?

Options:

A.

Two instances: one for development/testing, and a second for production use.

B.

One instance for production use.

C.

Number of instances Is based on the number of Fusion Application instances.

Discussion
Question 13

You plan on using single sign-on (SSO) to access Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW). Describe your setup sequence for implementing SSO.

Options:

A.

Set up single sign-on (SSO) before proceeding with the FAW instance creation.

B.

Create the FAW instance first, before proceeding with the setup of single sign-on (SSO).

C.

The setup sequence of single sign-on and FAW instance creation doesn't matter.

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 14

In FAW there are many Subject Areas, with their corresponding data, availablefor you to use whencreating and editing analyses and reports.

How are the Subject Areas secured?

Options:

A.

There is no need to secure Subject Areas as the data security provides the necessary security access.

B.

Duty roles secure the access to FAW Subject Areas.

C.

Unlike Fusion Applications, the Subject Areas are not secured in FAW. Any FAW-licensed user can access them.

Discussion
Question 15

Refreshing the data pipeline for a functional area allows you to bring in incremental data immediately Often, administrators execute this refresh option for ad hoc data uploads.

Are there any issues you must consider while executing the refresh option?

Options:

A.

No; executing an on-demand data refresh brings in incremental data. There are no issues/concerns to consider.

B.

Yes; executing an on-demand data fresh brings in all data from the initial extract date. Since it brings in all data, it takes longer to execute.

C.

Yes; executing an on-demand data refresh while working on the data may cause temporary inconsistencies.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1118-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1118-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1118-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99