Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1118-23 Exam Questions and Answers by imran

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1118-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Fusion Analytics Warehouse 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1118-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Business Analytics
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: imran
Question 8

You noticed that the scheduled incremental data refresh has started.

What operations are disabled during the refresh?

Options:

A.

FAW subject areas are not accessible.

B.

Ad hoc data refresh for functional areas are not possible while a scheduled data load is ongoing.

C.

FAW decks are disabled

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 9

You have reviewed out-of-the-box data security through the configuration of context assignment.You need to create custom data security to meet your data security requirements.

Which FAW settings provide this functionality?

Options:

A.

The Security Configurations available in the Semantic Model Extensions through the FAW Console provide this functionality

B.

You need to modify the Data Security Assignment file with the values you want for the users.

C.

A combination of steps in Security Console and the Security Configurations in the Semantic Model Extensions available at the FAW Console provides this functionality.

Discussion
Question 10

You have a table in your custom schema in ADW and would like to create a dimension using Semantic Model Extensions.

Which Fact tables can you join your custom dimension to?

Options:

A.

You can only join a custom dimension with a custom Fact table.

B.

Only degenerate dimensions are supported.

C.

You can join your custom dimension with custom Fact and out-of-the-box Fact tables.

Discussion
Question 11

Data Augmentation provides two types of source tables for extraction from Fusion Applications: System Provided and Customer Provided.

What are the benefits of using System Provided source tables?

Options:

A.

System Provided source tables are prevalidated by Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse. As part of that validation, Oracle helps ensure the success of processing and mitigates performance impact

B.

You get complete access to all transaction tables.

C.

Fusion Analytics Warehouse syncs data from System Provided tables in real time.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1118-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1118-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1118-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99