Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1116-23 Exam Questions and Answers by yaseen

Page: 3 / 6

Oracle 1z0-1116-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Guided Learning Content Developer Foundations Associate Rel 1
Exam Code: 1z0-1116-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: yaseen
Question 12

Which is NOT a setting used forHot-spots'?

Options:

A.

Monitor selector

B.

Step conditions

C.

Step branches

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 13

What happens if a step is deleted from a Process Guide by using the Content Editor?

Options:

A.

Only the screenshot is deleted from the Content Editor.

B.

The step is deleted from the guide and is not displayed in the host application.

C.

The step is removed only from the Guide Preview.

Discussion
Question 14

What type of content in found in the Base Guide library?

Options:

A.

Task Lists

B.

Business process training

C.

Process Guides

Discussion
Question 15

Where and to whom in a guide with the Published status visible?

Options:

A.

Only in the production environment to end users

B.

In the development and production environments

C.

Only in the development environment to administrators

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

1z0-1116-23
PDF

$35  $99.99