Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1116-23 Exam Questions and Answers by shayan

Page: 5 / 6

Oracle 1z0-1116-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Guided Learning Content Developer Foundations Associate Rel 1
Exam Code: 1z0-1116-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: shayan
Question 20

Which set of Activation Settings in NOT available to set at guide level?

Options:

A.

Time conditions

B.

Step conditions

C.

Simple conditions

Discussion
Question 21

What is the purpose of the Preview function on a guide file?

Options:

A.

To preview the guide in a new browser lab and adjust the display settings of an individual guide before saving

B.

To open a guide in a separate browser window and edit or format the text content of a guide

C.

To preview the guide in a new browser tab as it would appear to end users in the production environment

Discussion
Question 22

What happens when you change the width of a tip in a guide?

Options:

A.

It changes only the width for the current tip.

B.

It changes the width for all the tips in that step.

C.

It changes the width for all tips in the guide.

Discussion
Question 23

What level of permission Jo you need in the console to change the default tip width for all guides?

Options:

A.

Editor

B.

Viewer

C.

Owner

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 5 / 6

1z0-1116-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1116-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1116-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99