Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1107-2 Exam Questions and Answers by luis

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1107-2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Business Process Foundations Associate Rel 2
Exam Code: 1z0-1107-2 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 47 Q&A's Shared By: luis
Question 8

Easy Solutions INC has operations in the USA, UK, and Germany. USA is the parent entity and it has two subsidiary entities in UK and Germany. USA and UK entities are sharing the same chart of accounts and calendar, whereas the Germany entity has a different chart of ac-count and calendar due to some statutory requirements. Which consolidation method would you recommend to consolidate the financials balances of the Germany entity with the parent entity in the USA? (Choose the best Answer.)

Options:

A.

Balance Transfer Consolidation

B.

Oracle Hyperion Financial Management Consolidation

C.

Calculation Manager Consolidation

D.

Reporting only Consolidation

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 9

Which two statements are true about running the financial statements that are designed using Financial Reporting Web Studio? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Financial statements can be generated using different hierarchies to represent the data from different perspectives.

B.

Financial statements can be generated only in HTML format.

C.

Financial statements are generated using the data directly from the transactional tables.

D.

Business users can easily slice and dice the data across dimensions, and drill up, down, and sideways at any parent level.

Discussion
Question 10

Glenn Systems runs an advertising campaign on a monthly basis for which the expenses are incurred by the Head Office. They have a requirement to distribute the advertising ex-penses by each line of business at the end of a period. Which tool can they use to automate the distribution at the end of a period? (Choose the best Answer.)

Options:

A.

Calculation Manager

B.

Close Monitor

C.

BI Publisher

D.

Account Group

Discussion
Question 11

Your organization has hired Steven Johns who will be responsible for analyzing the financial performance and providing feedback for better decision making. Which job role will help Steven Johns to perform his job in the organization? (Choose the best Answer.)

Options:

A.

General Accounting Manager

B.

Cash Manager

C.

Financial Analyst

D.

General Accountant

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1107-2