Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1107-2 Exam Questions and Answers by hamzah

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1107-2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Business Process Foundations Associate Rel 2
Exam Code: 1z0-1107-2 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 47 Q&A's Shared By: hamzah
Question 12

Which three preferred delivery methods can you choose to send statements to your customers while defining customer profile classes? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Fax

B.

Print

C.

Email

D.

WhatsApp

E.

SMS

Discussion
Question 13

Which process involves the comparison of planned versus actual figures by designing re-ports with the help of state-of-the-art reporting tools? (Choose the best Answer.)

Options:

A.

Accounting Transformation

B.

Invoice to Cash

C.

Procure to Pay

D.

Budget to Report

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 14

Your organization is exploring solutions that enable their employees to submit expenses by using opt such as SMS or Microsoft Teams. Which technology will help your organization achieve this? (Choose the best Answer.)

Options:

A.

Adaptive Intelligence

B.

Blockchain

C.

digital Assistant

D.

IOT

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1107-2