Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-5.10 Exam Questions and Answers by hadiya

Page: 2 / 8

Nutanix NCP-5.10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) 5.10 Exam
Exam Code: NCP-5.10 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 238 Q&A's Shared By: hadiya
Question 8

Which two capabilities does IPAM provide in a Nutanix networking configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Allows proxy server settings to be set up for a defined network

B.

Allows AHV to assign IP addresses automatically to VMs using DHCP

C.

Configures a VLAN with an IP subnet and assigns a group of IP addresses

D.

Configures firewall rules to prevent or allow certain TCP/IP traffic

Discussion
Question 9

In which two scenarios is Native Key Management Server supported? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

XenServer and AHV mixed cluster.

B.

Hyper-V and AHV mixed cluster.

C.

KVM and AHV mixed cluster.

D.

ESXi and AHV mixed cluster.

Discussion
Question 10

An administrator is reviewing performance of a core banking system that routinely has 20,000 concurrent users. During, business hours, the CPU on the applications servers runs at close to 100%. The administrator needs to determine if there is a performance issue specific to the app servers, the database servers, or all servers on the cluster.

Questions 10

Which metrics should the administrator review in Prism Analysis Graphs?

Options:

A.

Cluster IO, Network, Database and App Server CPU

B.

Cluster CPU and Memory Only

C.

Cluster IO, CPU, Memory and Database and App Server CPU

D.

Cluster IO, CPU, Memory, Network, App Server CPU

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 11

Which method can be used to migrate a VM configured for UEFI-boot from a Nutanix Hyper-V cluster to AHV?

Options:

A.

Cloud Connect

B.

Live Migration

C.

Storage vMotion

D.

Nutanix Move

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

NCP-5.10