Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-5.10 Exam Questions and Answers by kamil

Page: 5 / 8

Nutanix NCP-5.10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) 5.10 Exam
Exam Code: NCP-5.10 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 238 Q&A's Shared By: kamil
Question 20

An administrator's cluster experiences a CVM failure. However, VMs on the nodes continue to produce I/O.

Which Distributed Storage Fabric can be attributed to this behavior?

Options:

A.

Information Lifecycle Management

B.

Data Path Redundancy

C.

VM Snapshotting and Cloning

D.

Scalable Cassandra Database

Discussion
Question 21

Which two methods are valid for migrating a VM from a Nutanix vSphere cluster to AHV? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Storage vMotion

B.

Live Migration

C.

Nutanix Move

D.

Cross-Hypervisor DR

Discussion
Question 22

which feature are only available in prism central/pro and not prism element? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

self-service with calm

B.

flow

C.

analyze dashboard

D.

powershell cmdlets downloads

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 23

what is purpose of “NCC”?

Options:

A.

connect to any of the CVMs

B.

health checks

C.

hardware logs

D.

calculate reclaimable space of a snapshot

Discussion