Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-900 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 17 / 22

Microsoft PL-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Exam Code: PL-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 68

A business uses a form to collect information. You create a business process flow for the form. The top of the form must display where the user is in the process. You need to identify what to configure at the top of the form. What should you identify?

Options:

A.

Step

B.

Stage

C.

Branch

D.

Workflow

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 69

You are using the Power B1 service to view a visual on a report that has been shared with you. You need to add the visual to a dashboard as a tile. Which action should you perform?

Options:

A.

Copy

B.

Spotlight

C.

Export data

D.

Pin

Discussion
Question 70

You create a Microsoft Power Automate flow.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 70

Options:

Discussion
Question 71

A company plans to create an information portal that managers can use to view critical information about their teams.

You need to recommend the type of Power BI components that the company should use.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate components to the correct requirements. Each component may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE. Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 71

Options:

Discussion
Page: 17 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

PL-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99