Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 010-160 Exam Questions and Answers by patricia

Page: 2 / 5

LPI 010-160 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Essentials Certificate Exam - version 1.6
Exam Code: 010-160 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPI Linux Essentials
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: patricia
Question 8

Reverse DNS assigns hostnames to IP addresses. How is the name of the IP address 198.51.100.165 stored

on a DNS server?

Options:

A.

In the A record for165.100.51.198.ipv4.arpA.

B.

In the PTR record for165.100.51.198.in-addr.arpA.

C.

In the RNAME record for198-51-100-165.rev.arpA.

D.

In the ARPA record for165.100.51.198.rev.

E.

In the REV record forarpA.in-addr.198.51.100.165.

Discussion
Question 9

What is true about the su command?

Options:

A.

It is the default shell of the root account.

B.

It can only be used by the user root.

C.

It runs a shell or command as another user.

D.

It changes the name of the main administrator account.

E.

It locks the root account in specific time frames.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 10

The ownership of the file doku.odt should be changed. The new owner is named tux. Which command accomplishes this change?

Options:

A.

chmod u=tux doku.odt

B.

newuser doku.odt tux

C.

chown tux doku.odt

D.

transfer tux: doku.odt

E.

passwd doku.odt:tux

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following commands are used to get information on the proper use of ls? (Choose two correct

answers.)

Options:

A.

option ls

B.

usage ls

C.

manual ls

D.

man ls

E.

info ls