Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-664 Exam Questions and Answers by kyra

Page: 4 / 5

Juniper JN0-664 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Provider Routing and Switching - Professional (JNCIP-SP)
Exam Code: JN0-664 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIP-SP
Questions: 72 Q&A's Shared By: kyra
Question 16

You are configuring a BGP signaled Layer 2 VPN across your MPLS enabled core network. In this scenario, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

You must assign a unique site number to each attached site's configuration.

B.

This type of VPN only supports Ethernet interfaces when connecting to CE devices.

C.

This type of VPN requires the support of the inet-vpn NLRI on all core BGP devices

D.

You must use the same route-distinguiaher value on both PE devices.

Discussion
Question 17

Your organization manages a Layer 3 VPN for multiple customers To support advanced route than one BGP community on advertised VPN routes to remote PE routers.

Which routing-instance configuration parameter would support this requirement?

Options:

A.

vrf-export

B.

vrf-import

C.

vrf-target export

D.

vrf-target import

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 18

Exhibit

Questions 18

The network shown in the exhibit is based on IS-IS

Which statement is correct in this scenario?

Options:

A.

The NSEL byte for Area 0001 is 00.

B.

The area address is two bytes.

C.

The routers are using unnumbered interfaces

D.

The system IDofR1_2 is 192.168.16.1

Discussion
Question 19

Exhibit

Questions 19

You have MAC addresses moving in your EVPN environment

Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are correct about the sequence number? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

It identifies MAC addresses that should be discarded.

B.

It resolves conflicting MAC address ownership claims.

C.

It helps the local PE to identify the latest advertisement.

D.

It is advertised using a Type 2 message

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

JN0-664
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-664 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-664 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99