Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-664 Exam Questions and Answers by seb

Page: 2 / 5

Juniper JN0-664 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Provider Routing and Switching - Professional (JNCIP-SP)
Exam Code: JN0-664 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIP-SP
Questions: 72 Q&A's Shared By: seb
Question 8

By default, which statement is correct about OSPF summary LSAs?

Options:

A.

All Type 2 and Type 7 LSAs will be summanzed into a single Type 5 LSA

B.

The area-range command must be installed on all routers.

C.

Type 3 LSAs are advertised for routes in Type 1 LSAs.

D.

The metric associated with a summary route will be equal to the lowest metric associated with an individual contributing route

Discussion
Question 9

Which two statements are correct about IS-IS interfaces? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

If a broadcast interface is in both L1 and L2, one combined hello message is sent for both levels.

B.

If a point-to-point interface is in both L1 and L2, separate hello messages are sent for each level.

C.

If a point-to-point interface is in both L1 and L2, one combined hello message is sent for both levels.

D.

If a broadcast interface is in both L1 and L2, separate hello messages are sent for each level

Discussion
Question 10

Exhibit

Questions 10

You are attempting to summarize routes from the 203.0.113.128/25 IP block on R8 to AS 64500. You implement the export policy shown in the exhibit and all routes from the routing table stop being advertised.

In this scenario, which two steps would you take to summarize the route in BGP? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Remove the from protocol bgp command from the export policy.

B.

Add the set protocols bgp family inet unicast add-path command to allow additional routes to the RIB tables. -

C.

Add the set routing-options static route 203.0.113.123/25 discard command.

D.

Replace exact in the export policy with orlonger.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 11

Exhibit

Questions 11

Referring to the exhibit, PE-1 and PE-2 are getting route updates for VPN-B when neither of them service that VPN

Which two actions would optimize this process? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the resolution rib bgp.l3vpn.0 resolution-ribs inet.0 statement on the PEs.

B.

Configure the family route-target statement on the RR.

C.

Configure the resolution rib bgp.l3vpn.0 resolution-ribs inet.0 statement on the RR.

D.

Configure the family route-target statement on the PEs.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

JN0-664
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-664 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-664 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99