Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by amin

Page: 3 / 3

Isaca NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISACA Implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework using COBIT 2019
Exam Code: NIST-COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: amin
Question 12

Which CSF step corresponds to the COBIT objective of knowledge and understanding of enterprise goals?

Options:

A.

Step 1: Prioritize and Scope

B.

Step 6: Determine, Analyze, and Prioritize Gaps

C.

Step 4: Conduct a Risk Assessment

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is an input to COBIT Implementation Phase 1: What Are the Drivers?

Options:

A.

Risk response document

B.

Current capability rating for selected processes

C.

Program wake-up call

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following functions provides foundational activities for the effective use of the Cybersecurity Framework?

Options:

A.

Protect

B.

Identify

C.

Detect

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 15

During Step 3: Create a Current Profile, an enterprise outcome has reached a 95% subcategory maturity level. How would this level of achievement be

described in the COBIT Performance Management Rating Scale?

Options:

A.

Largely Achieved

B.

Partially Achieved

C.

Fully Achieved

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

NIST-COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99