Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Isaca Updated NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by hidayah

Page: 2 / 3

Isaca NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISACA Implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework using COBIT 2019
Exam Code: NIST-COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: hidayah
Question 8

Which of the following should an organization review to gain a better understanding of the likelihood and impact of cybersecurity events?

Options:

A.

Relevant internal or external capability benchmarks

B.

Cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and guidelines

C.

Cyber threat information from internal and external sources

Discussion
Question 9

How should gaps identified between the current and target profiles be addressed?

Options:

A.

Comparing to and acting on the desired Tier level

B.

With a full project engagement to close all gaps

C.

Through a risk based-approach

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following COBIT 2019 governance principles corresponds to the CSF application stating that CSF profiles support flexibility in content and

structure?

Options:

A.

A governance system should be customized to the enterprise needs, using a set of design

factors as parameters.

B.

A governance system should focus primarily on the enterprise's IT function and information

processing.

C.

A governance system should clearly distinguish between governance and management

activities and structures.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 11

Which of the following is a KEY activity of COBIT Implementation Phase 2: Where Are We Now?

Options:

A.

Identification of applicable compliance requirements

B.

Identification of challenges and success factors

C.

Identification and definition of improvement targets

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

NIST-COBIT-2019
PDF

$40  $99.99