Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by hidayah

Page: 2 / 3

Isaca NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISACA Implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework using COBIT 2019
Exam Code: NIST-COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: hidayah
Question 8

Which of the following should an organization review to gain a better understanding of the likelihood and impact of cybersecurity events?

Options:

A.

Relevant internal or external capability benchmarks

B.

Cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and guidelines

C.

Cyber threat information from internal and external sources

Discussion
Question 9

How should gaps identified between the current and target profiles be addressed?

Options:

A.

Comparing to and acting on the desired Tier level

B.

With a full project engagement to close all gaps

C.

Through a risk based-approach

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following COBIT 2019 governance principles corresponds to the CSF application stating that CSF profiles support flexibility in content and

structure?

Options:

A.

A governance system should be customized to the enterprise needs, using a set of design

factors as parameters.

B.

A governance system should focus primarily on the enterprise's IT function and information

processing.

C.

A governance system should clearly distinguish between governance and management

activities and structures.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following is a KEY activity of COBIT Implementation Phase 2: Where Are We Now?

Options:

A.

Identification of applicable compliance requirements

B.

Identification of challenges and success factors

C.

Identification and definition of improvement targets

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 2 / 3

NIST-COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

NIST-COBIT-2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NIST-COBIT-2019 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99