Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by amar

Page: 13 / 13

Huawei H13-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-AI V3.0
Exam Code: H13-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-AI
Questions: 369 Q&A's Shared By: amar
Question 52

Which command can be checked Atlas 300 (3000) Whether the accelerator card is in place?

Options:

A.

1spci | grep'npu'

B.

1spci | grep'd100'

C.

1spci grep'atlas'

D.

atlas info

Discussion
Question 53

Which of the following descriptions about Python program are correct? (Multiple choice)

A The program consists of modules

8 Module contains statements

C statement contains an expression

D Expressions create and process objects

Options:

Discussion
Question 54

In polynomial regression, there is a square term in the formula of the model, so it is not linear.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 55

In neural networks, which of the following methods are used to update the parameters when training the network to minimize the loss function?

Options:

A.

Forward propagation algorithm

B.

Pooling calculation

C.

Convolution calculation

D.

Backpropagation algorithm

Discussion
Page: 13 / 13

H13-311_V3.0