Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by harri

Page: 6 / 13

Huawei H13-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-AI V3.0
Exam Code: H13-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-AI
Questions: 369 Q&A's Shared By: harri
Question 24

Huawei Cloud El builds enterprise intelligence services based on three-tier services.

Which of the following options does not belong to Layer 3 services?

Options:

A.

Basic platform services

B.

General domain services

C.

Industry sector services

D.

Integration services

Discussion
Question 25

X. Y are random variables. C is a constant. which of the following description about the nature of the mathematical expectation is incorrect?

Options:

A.

E(C) = CA. E(C) = C

B.

E(X+Y) = E(X)+E{Y)

C.

E(CX) = CE(X)

D.

E(XY) = E(X)E{Y)

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 26

Which of the following are the activation functions of deep learning algorithms?

Options:

A.

Sigmoid

B.

ReLU

C.

Tanh

D.

Sin

Discussion
Question 27

TensorF1ow Which of the following companies first developed?

Options:

A.

Oracle

B.

Facebook

C.

Nvidia

D.

Google

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

H13-311_V3.0