Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-723_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by elyza

Page: 3 / 6

Huawei H12-723_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security-CTSS V3.0
Exam Code: H12-723_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 169 Q&A's Shared By: elyza
Question 12

Business accompanying is-A special access control method, according to the user's access location, access time, access method and terminal use to grant designated investment limits, among which the physical connection can be divided into 3 Class, excluding which of the following access methods?

Options:

A.

Wired access

B.

Wireless access

C.

VPN Access

D.

802.1X Access

Discussion
Question 13

In the visitor reception hall of a company, there are manytemporary terminal users, and the administrator hopes that users do not need to provide any account numbers and passwords. access Internet. Which of the following authentication methods can be used for access?

Options:

A.

Local account authentication

B.

Anonymous authentication

C.

AD Account Verification

D.

MAC Certification

Discussion
Question 14

Portal At the time of certification, pass Web After the browser enters the account password for authentication, it prompts"Authenticating.."The status lasts for a long time before it shows that the authentication is successful. Which of the following reasons may cause this phenomenon?

Options:

A.

Multiple Agile Controller The same terminal IP Address added Portal"Access terminal IP Address list",Some of them Agile Controller The server and the terminal cannot communicate normally.

B.

Portal The template is configured with an incorrect password.

C.

Agile Controller-Campus There are too many authorization rules on the "It takes a lot of time to find 835

D.

Insufficient curtains of the terminal equipment result in a relatively large delay.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 15

According to the user’s access5W1H Conditions determine access rights andQoS Strategy for5W1Ho[Which of the following descriptions are correct? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

WhoTo determine the ownership of the access device(Company standard,BYOD Wait)

B.

WhoseTo determine the identity of the access person(member I, Visitors, etc.)

C.

How Determine the access method(Wired, wireless, etc.)

D.

WhatTo determine the access device(PC,iOS Wait)

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

H12-723_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-723_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-723_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99