Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-723_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by melanie

Page: 2 / 6

Huawei H12-723_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security-CTSS V3.0
Exam Code: H12-723_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 169 Q&A's Shared By: melanie
Question 8

The useraccesses the network through the network access device, and the third-party RADIUS server authenticates and authorizes the user. Regarding the certification process, which of the following options is wrong?

Options:

A.

Configure RADIUS authentication and accountingon the RADIUS server.

B.

Configure the Agile Controller-Campus for local data source authentication, receive the packets sent by the device, and perform authentication.

C.

Configure RADIUS authentication and accounting on the device side. W"

D.

ConfigureRADIUS authentication and authorization on the Agile Controller-Campus.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 9

Which of the following options is right PKI The sequence description of the work process is correct?

1. PKI Entity direction CA ask CA Certificate. .

2. PKI Entity received CA After the certificate, install CA Certificate.

3. CA receive PKI Entity CA When requesting a certificate, add your own CA Certificate reply to PKI entity.

4. PKI Entity direction CA Send a certificate registration request message.

5. PKI When the entities communicate with each other, they need to obtain and install the local certificate of the opposite entity.

6. PKI Entity received CA The certificate information sent.

7. PKI After the entity installs the localcertificate of the opposite entity,Verify the validity of the local certificate of the peer entity. When the certificate is valid,PC The public key of the certificate is used for encrypted communication between entities.

8. CA receive PKI The entity's certificate registration request message.

Options:

A.

1-3-5-4-2-6-7-8

B.

1-3-5-6-7-4-8-2

C.

1-3-2-7-6-4-5-8

D.

1-3-2-4-8-6-5-7

Discussion
Question 10

Use on the terminalPortal The authentication is connected to the network, but you cannot jump to the authentication page. The possible reason does not include which of the following options?

Options:

A.

Agile Controller-Campus Configured on Portal The authentication parameters are inconsistent with the access control device.

B.

Access device Portal The authentication port number of the template configuration is 50100 ,Agile Controlle-Campus The above is the default.

C.

CS Did not start

D.

When the page is customized, the preset template is used.

Discussion
Question 11

Visitor management can authorize visitors based on their account number,time, location, terminal type, access method, etc., and can also push personalized pages to visitors based on time, location, and terminal type.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

H12-723_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-723_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99