Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-381 Exam Questions and Answers by orhan

Page: 3 / 3

Huawei H19-381 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-Pre-sales-Intelligent Computing
Exam Code: H19-381 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 102 Q&A's Shared By: orhan
Question 12

Tubor technology can make the CPU run above the nominal frequency and achieve performance on-demand distribution.

Options:

A.

true

B.

false

Discussion
Question 13

How many CPU cores can Taishan200 2280 support?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 14

If the server is classified according to its appearance, which of the following servers is not included.

Options:

A.

Tower server

B.

Blade server

C.

Rack server

D.

Balanced server

Discussion
Question 15

With the development of technology, memory continues to evolve and replace. Which of the following is the latest generation of mass-produced and mature memory?

Options:

A.

DDR5

B.

DDR4

C.

DDR2

D.

DDR3

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

H19-381