Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-381 Exam Questions and Answers by kiana

Page: 2 / 3

Huawei H19-381 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-Pre-sales-Intelligent Computing
Exam Code: H19-381 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 102 Q&A's Shared By: kiana
Question 8

The main customer groups included in the medical industry include.

Options:

A.

Hospitals and others

B.

Health Commission

C.

Medical Insurance Bureau

Discussion
Question 9

Regarding Kunpeng’s description of the database scene, which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

Data writing operations in OLTP scenarios involve frequent cross-NUMA access to atomic locks, which has an impact on the performance of Kunpeng

B.

Deploying multiple instances in OLTP scenarios can take advantage of Kunpeng's computing power

C.

OLAP scenarios require high concurrent IO, suitable for Kunpeng

D.

OLTP is not the application scenario of Kunpeng

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following functions does the operating system implement?

Options:

A.

Control input and output devices

B.

Processing such as managing and configuring memory

C.

Provide an operation interface that allows users to interact with the system

D.

Decide the priority of system resource supply and demand

E.

Basic affairs such as operating the network and managing the file system

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following is the first in the industry to support multiple channelsHuawei chips with ARM processors?

Options:

A.

KUNPENG 920

B.

KUNPENG 916

C.

KUNPENG 930

D.

KUNPENG 912

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 2 / 3

H19-381
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-381 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-381 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99