Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CSM-001 Exam Questions and Answers by libby

Page: 3 / 4

GAQM CSM-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Exam Code: CSM-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Scrum Certifications
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: libby
Question 12

Which of the following activities do not occur at the end of the Sprint?

Options:

A.

Software development

B.

Release deployment

C.

Sprint review meeting

D.

Quality assurance testing

Discussion
Question 13

What is the maximum time that Scrum recommends the team spend in the daily scrum (daily standup)?

Options:

A.

Fifteen minutes

B.

Thirty minutes

C.

One hour

D.

Four hours

E.

As long as it takes

Discussion
Question 14

Agile software development also promotes industry best practices that _______________ and ___________________

Options:

A.

Emphasize teamwork; customer involvement

B.

Emphasize managers; stakeholder involvement

C.

Emphasize team members; partner involvement

D.

Emphasize software developers; manager involvement

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following statements best describes Product Backlog items?

Options:

A.

Undefined or poorly defined Product Backlog items should be placed on the Product Backlog with a low priority

B.

All Product Backlog items are the result of a(n) analysis, requirements and/or design phase(s).

C.

Undefined or poorly defined Product Backlog items should be kept out from the Product Backlog until sufficient detail is known.

D.

Every Product Backlog item, whether low priority or high priority, should possess sufficient detail for the Team to complete in a Sprint.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 3 / 4

CSM-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSM-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSM-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99