Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CSM-001 Exam Questions and Answers by ianis

Page: 2 / 4

GAQM CSM-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Exam Code: CSM-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Scrum Certifications
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: ianis
Question 8

Who determines whether the development team has been assigned enough work in a Sprint?

Options:

A.

The Development Team

B.

The Product Owner

C.

The Product Owner and the Scrum Master

D.

The Scrum Master

Discussion
Question 9

Which statement below best describes the primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective?

Options:

A.

The primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective is to identify what went wrong or hindered the Sprint

B.

The primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective is to provide feedback to the Product Owner(s).

C.

The primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective is to recommend ways to work better in the Sprint

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is not a Product Owner responsibility?

Options:

A.

Maintaining the Product Backlog with current information

B.

Working with stakeholders to determine and detail product features

C.

Assigning tasks to team members

D.

Prioritizing the Product Backlog

Discussion
Question 11

Select which option best completes the following statement: _____________ is all about response to change.

Options:

A.

Change management

B.

Planning

C.

Customer satisfaction

D.

Agile

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 2 / 4

CSM-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSM-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSM-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99