Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated PDPF Exam Questions and Answers by jan

Page: 2 / 5

Exin PDPF Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Privacy and Data Protection Foundation
Exam Code: PDPF Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Privacy & Data Protection
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: jan
Question 8

What is the main difference between Directive 95/46 / EC and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?

Options:

A.

The GDPR offers guidance for EU Member States and can create their own laws to comply with the regulation. Directive 95/46 / EC has the force of law and all EU Member States must follow it without changing.

B.

Directive 95/46 / EC offers guidance for EU Member States and can create their own laws to suit the directive. The GDPR has the force of law and all EU Member States must follow it without changing it.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 9

A person buys a product at a store located in the European Economic Area (EEA). At the time of purchase, you are asked to fill out a registration form and he informs his personal email.

As is usual in many stores, in the next few days this person will start receiving several marketing emails. He considers the frequency of these emails to be very high. Demanding his rights, he asks the store to delete all his personal data.

What is the right required by the data subject?

Options:

A.

Right to erasure

B.

Data subject’s right of access

C.

Right to limitation of treatment

D.

Right to rectification

Discussion
Question 10

A person who works for a union took home a draft newsletter to finish it. The thumb drive containing the draft and contact list has been lost. To whom, among others, this data breach should be reported?

Options:

A.

To all members of the contact list

B.

To the Union staff

C.

To the police

Discussion
Question 11

Which cause is a data breach according to the GDPR?

Options:

A.

illegally obtained corporate data from a human resources management system

B.

Personal data is processed without a binding contract.

C.

Personal data is processed by anyone other than the controller, processor or, possibly, subprocessor

D.

The operation of a vulnerable server in the internal network of the processor

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

PDPF
PDF

$35  $99.99

PDPF Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PDPF PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99