Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated PDPF Exam Questions and Answers by seb

Page: 4 / 5

Exin PDPF Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Privacy and Data Protection Foundation
Exam Code: PDPF Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Privacy & Data Protection
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: seb
Question 16

Regarding the Supervisory Authority’s “Investigative Powers”, it is correct to state:

Options:

A.

it has the power to order the suspension of sending data to recipients in third countries or to international organizations

B.

you have the power to order the controller to report a personal data breach to the data subject

C.

it has the power to notify the controller or processor of alleged GDPR violations

D.

it has the power to conduct impact assessments on data privacy

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 17

One of the seven principles of data protection by design is Functionality - Positive-Sum, not Zero-Sum. What is the essence of this principle?

Options:

A.

If different types of legitimate objectives are contradictory, the privacy objectives must be given priority over other security objectives.

B.

Applied security standards must assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data throughout their lifecycle.

C.

Wherever possible, detailed privacy impact and risk assessments should be carried out and published, clearly documenting the privacy risks.

D.

When embedding privacy into a given technology, process, or system, it should be done in such a way that full functionality is not impaired.

Discussion
Question 18

A breach of security that leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. What is the exact term that is associated with this definition in the GDPR?

Options:

A.

Security breach

B.

Personal data breach

C.

Confidentiality violation

D.

Security incident

Discussion
Question 19

A company wishes to use personal data of their customers. They wish to start sending all female customers a customized newsletter. What right do all data subjects have in this scenario?

Options:

A.

The right to rectification

B.

The right to compensation

C.

The right to object to profiling

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

PDPF
PDF

$35  $99.99