Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

EMC Updated DEA-41T1 Exam Questions and Answers by mathias

Page: 3 / 4

EMC DEA-41T1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Associate - PowerEdge
Exam Code: DEA-41T1 Dumps
Vendor: EMC Certification: DECA-PowerEdge
Questions: 118 Q&A's Shared By: mathias
Question 12

A network administrator has to reconfigure the company firewall to allow access to a website on the internet.

Which technology will provide the administrator with the correct IP address?

Options:

A.

ARP

B.

DHCP

C.

DNS

D.

HTTP

Discussion
Question 13

A customer needs to access webmail on a laptop. Using a browser, they type in the URL and the page display correctly. What is the correct of stops used to load the webpage?

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Which solution is recommended for installing a hypervisor in a Dell EMC PowerEdge rack server or in a hyper-converged infrastructure (HCL) host?

Options:

A.

FC HBA

B.

BOSS

C.

CPU

D.

NVDIMM

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 15

Based on the exhibit, Grid Redundant Mode is selected on a Dell EMC PowerEdge server and the Hot Spare feature is disabled. How is the power output distributed in a dual-power supply configuration?

Questions 15

Options:

A.

Equally across both power supplies

B.

Only one supply waver provides power

C.

Power supply 2 only provides output power supply 1 reaches maximum capacity

D.

Majority of the output is always provided by power supply 1

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4