Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

EMC Updated DEA-41T1 Exam Questions and Answers by diya

Page: 2 / 4

EMC DEA-41T1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Associate - PowerEdge
Exam Code: DEA-41T1 Dumps
Vendor: EMC Certification: DECA-PowerEdge
Questions: 118 Q&A's Shared By: diya
Question 8

Match the management tool to its description.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

What should an administrator review, prior to deploying an operating system (OS), to confirm there are no incompatibilities with the desired OS??

Options:

A.

iDRAC SEL

B.

HCL

C.

BPA

D.

LCC Log

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 10

A system administrator wants to view the result of the Best Practices Analyzer (BPA) for their local server. Which Windows built-in tool can they use to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Activity Monitor

B.

Server Manager_Local Server

C.

Resource Monitor

D.

Security Compliance Manager

Discussion
Question 11

Which advance feature does a Dell EMC energy-smart power supply offer?

Options:

A.

Provides thermal management of the supply

B.

Reverse airflow to meet data center requirement

C.

Throttles output to power-heavy components

D.

Ability to update firmware without the downtime

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

DEA-41T1