Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

EMC Updated DEA-1TT5 Exam Questions and Answers by lorena

Page: 3 / 5

EMC DEA-1TT5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Associate - Information Storage and Management (Version 5.0)
Exam Code: DEA-1TT5 Dumps
Vendor: EMC Certification: DCA-ISM
Questions: 142 Q&A's Shared By: lorena
Question 12

Based on the exhibit, what does the "X" represent in the FCIP tunnel configuration?

Questions 12

Options:

A.

E_port

B.

EX_port

C.

F_port

D.

VE_port

Discussion
Question 13

What is an accurate description about Dell EMC VxBlock system?

Options:

A.

CI solution that combines compute, virtualization, network, software defined storage into an engineered solution.

B.

HCI solution that combines compute, virtualization, network, software-defined storage into an engineered solution.

C.

CI solution that combines compute, virtualization, network, storage into an engineered solution.

D.

HCI solution that combines compute, virtualization, network, and storage optimized for VMware VSAN

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 14

What is an advantage of performing incremental backups compared to cumulative backups for the same data?

Options:

A.

Requires more time to perform data backup

B.

Storage capacity needed for backups is significantly reduced

C.

Requires more storage capacity for backup

D.

Reduces restore time but requires a maximum of two copies

Discussion
Question 15

What set of components are part of a block-based storage array controller?

Options:

A.

Front-end ports

Cache

Link Control Cards

B.

Front-end ports

Cache

C.

Front-end ports

Back-end ports

Cache