Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-85 Exam Questions and Answers by abubakr

Page: 2 / 3

ECCouncil 312-85 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
Exam Code: 312-85 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CTIA
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: abubakr
Question 8

H&P, Inc. is a small-scale organization that has decided to outsource the network security monitoring due to lack of resources in the organization. They are looking for the options where they can directly incorporate threat intelligence into their existing network defense solutions.

Which of the following is the most cost-effective methods the organization can employ?

Options:

A.

Recruit the right talent

B.

Look for an individual within the organization

C.

Recruit data management solution provider

D.

Recruit managed security service providers (MSSP)

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 9

In a team of threat analysts, two individuals were competing over projecting their own hypotheses on a given malware. However, to find logical proofs to confirm their hypotheses, the threat intelligence manager used a de-biasing strategy that involves learning strategic decision making in the circumstances comprising multistep interactions with numerous representatives, either having or without any perfect relevant information.

Which of the following de-biasing strategies the threat intelligence manager used to confirm their hypotheses?

Options:

A.

Game theory

B.

Machine learning

C.

Decision theory

D.

Cognitive psychology

Discussion
Question 10

Sarah is a security operations center (SOC) analyst working at JW Williams and Sons organization based in Chicago. As a part of security operations, she contacts information providers (sharing partners) for gathering information such as collections of validated and prioritized threat indicators along with a detailed technical analysis of malware samples, botnets, DDoS attack methods, and various other malicious tools. She further used the collected information at the tactical and operational levels.

Sarah obtained the required information from which of the following types of sharing partner?

Options:

A.

Providers of threat data feeds

B.

Providers of threat indicators

C.

Providers of comprehensive cyber-threat intelligence

D.

Providers of threat actors

Discussion
Question 11

An attacker instructs bots to use camouflage mechanism to hide his phishing and malware delivery locations in the rapidly changing network of compromised bots. In this particular technique, a single domain name consists of multiple IP addresses.

Which of the following technique is used by the attacker?

Options:

A.

DNS zone transfer

B.

Dynamic DNS

C.

DNS interrogation

D.

Fast-Flux DNS

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

312-85