Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Confluent Updated CCDAK Exam Questions and Answers by mohamad

Page: 4 / 5

Confluent CCDAK Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Confluent Certified Developer for Apache Kafka Certification Examination
Exam Code: CCDAK Dumps
Vendor: Confluent Certification: Confluent Certified Developer
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: mohamad
Question 16

Which Kafka CLI should you use to consume from a topic?

Options:

A.

kafka-console-consumer

B.

kafka-topics

C.

kafka-console

D.

kafka-consumer-groups

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 17

What Java library is KSQL based on?

Options:

A.

Kafka Streams

B.

REST Proxy

C.

Schema Registry

D.

Kafka Connect

Discussion
Question 18

Your producer is producing at a very high rate and the batches are completely full each time. How can you improve the producer throughput? (select two)

Options:

A.

Enable compression

B.

Disable compression

C.

Increase batch.size

D.

Decrease batch.size

E.

Decrease linger.ms

Increase linger.ms

Discussion
Question 19

There are 3 producers writing to a topic with 5 partitions. There are 5 consumers consuming from the topic. How many Controllers will be present in the cluster?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

CCDAK
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCDAK Testing Engine

$42  $119.99