Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-403 Exam Questions and Answers by marley

Page: 2 / 3

Citrix 1Y0-403 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment Design and Advanced Configurations
Exam Code: 1Y0-403 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-V
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: marley
Question 8

Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. Management has requested dynamic distribution of users between the primary and backup data centers to ensure that all available hardware is utilized during normal operations.

What is the biggest risk the architect should highlight to the customer when designing the profile strategy?

Options:

A.

Scale-Out File Servers are required to support active-active profile deployments

B.

Using Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) to replicate user profiles requires significant bandwidth

C.

Replicating profiles between the 2 data centers will double storage costs

D.

Roaming profiles are NOT supported in active-active Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) deployments

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 9

Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing and implementing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. During the kickoff meeting, management advised that their main business driver is to increase user flexibility for internal and mobile employees.

Which two design decisions should the architect make based on the listed business drivers? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Implement a company-wide bring-your-own device (BYOD) initiative.

B.

Implement Citrix Files for internal and external collaboration and filesharing.

C.

Enhance security settings on internal network hardware and firewalls.

D.

Locate user workstations close to the application servers and corporate data.

E.

Segment the company network and related functionalities.

Discussion
Question 10

Which access component will support anonymous access within a new environment?

Options:

A.

Citrix StoreFront

B.

Citrix Gateway Service

C.

Citrix ADC

D.

Citrix Workspace

Discussion
Question 11

Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The environment will utilize Citrix Provisioning (PVS) for image management of physical and virtual machines (VMs). Upon review of the current network infrastructure, the architect determined a number of considerations that will impact the overall imaging process.

Click the Exhibit button to view the existing internal network and PVS infrastructure details.

Questions 11

What should the architect do to optimize the Citrix Provisioning server to target device communication and the streaming process?

Options:

A.

Enable Replication and set to Fixed

B.

Enable Subnet Affinity and set to Fixed

C.

Enable Subnet Affinity and set to None

D.

Enable Replication and set to Best Effort

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1Y0-403