Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-403 Exam Questions and Answers by alicja

Page: 3 / 3

Citrix 1Y0-403 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment Design and Advanced Configurations
Exam Code: 1Y0-403 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-V
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: alicja
Question 12

Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The architect has identified the Resource Layer requirements shown in the exhibit.

Click the Exhibit button to view the requirements.

Questions 12

Which feature of Citrix Profile Management could help the architect address the Graphic Designers Group requirements?

Options:

A.

Active write back

B.

NTUser.dat backup

C.

Profile streaming

D.

Profile caching

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 13

Scenario: IT management has decided which server hardware model to use for its new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Sites, but needs guidance on sizing the Hardware Layer.

Click the Exhibit button to view the host details.

Questions 13

A Citrix Architect is planning to install Citrix Hypervisor 7.x on this host. How many vCPUs will be available to the Citrix Hypervisor host?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 14

Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment.

The table in the exhibit lists details about the requirements of the current user groups and their Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine workloads.

Click the Exhibit button to view the table.

Questions 14

At a minimum, the architect should scale the hardware used to host the virtual machine (VMs) for User Group 1 to ________ GB of RAM. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1Y0-403
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-403 Testing Engine