Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-312 Exam Questions and Answers by benny

Page: 3 / 4

Citrix 1Y0-312 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-312 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCP-V
Questions: 118 Q&A's Shared By: benny
Question 12

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to upgrade a large Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment to a higher version. The engineer is looking for information on Delivery Controller and Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine Microsoft hotfixes and service packs along with the site information and the License Server information.

Which tool should the engineer use to extract the required information?

Options:

A.

Citrix Diagnostic Facility (CDF) Control

B.

Citrix Director

C.

Citrix Diagnostic Facility (CDF) Monitor

D.

Citrix Scout

Discussion
Question 13

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is maintaining a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment and has deployed Workspace Environment Management (WEM) within the infrastructure to provide resources to users in their sessions. The engineer initially deployed a Network Printer and it is working correctly for all users in their sessions. Recently, the engineer added a second resource, a Network Share Drive, and users are reporting that it is never available in their sessions.

The engineer verified the Action for this Network Share Drive to ensure it is correctly configured, and the required Conditions are listed under the WEM Filters node. The Everyone group has already been added to the Assignments node within the WEM console.

What should the engineer enable from the Advanced Settings node to correct this issue?

Options:

A.

The Agent Options to Enforce Network Drives Filters Processing

B.

The Agent Actions option to Process Virtual Drivers

C.

The Agent Actions option to Process Network Drivers

D.

The Agent Options to Enforce Virtual Drives Filters Processing

Discussion
Question 14

A Citrix Engineer is looking for ways to secure the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) in the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment.

Which three steps should the engineer follow to secure the VDA? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Add the certificate on Citrix Gateway

B.

Enable TLS on the Delivery Controllers

C.

Add the certificate to the VDA

D.

Enable TLS on the VDA

E.

Add the certificate on the StoreFront server

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 15

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is maintaining a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The engineer has deployed Workspace Environment Management (WEM) within the infrastructure. The engineer has recently noticed that the two most commonly used applications are consuming excessive disk contention and causing bottlenecks on the servers.

Which WEM System Optimization does the engineer need to use to address this issue?

Options:

A.

Session-Based Computing/Hosted Virtual Desktop (SBC/HVD) Tuning

B.

Memory Management

C.

Process Management

D.

I/O Management

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

1Y0-312