Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-312 Exam Questions and Answers by azaan

Page: 2 / 4

Citrix 1Y0-312 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
Exam Code: 1Y0-312 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCP-V
Questions: 118 Q&A's Shared By: azaan
Question 8

Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is working on a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops deployment. The engineer is considering implementation of a multi-zone site instead of multiple sites.

Which three benefits of zones can help the engineer to support this decision? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Zones can help in managing multiple locations without multiple SQL databases.

B.

Zone implementation in a site reduces the dependency of site on site database.

C.

Zones lower the administrative overhead and implementation cost.

D.

Zones help users with fast resource access.

E.

Zones can help in controlling application location launches through zone preference.

Discussion
Question 9

Which three pre-requisites should a Citrix Engineer take into consideration when configuring Smart Card authentication in the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Install the vendor's Smart Card middleware on the virtual or physical machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) that provide user's desktops and applications.

B.

Enable pass-through with Smart Card authentication to ensure Smart Card readers type, middleware type and configuration, and middleware PIN caching policy permit this.

C.

Enable a two-way trust relationship with the StoreFront server and the domain.

D.

Ensure that the public-key infrastructure (PKI) is configured appropriately.

E.

Ensure that Domain Passthrough authentication for the Store is on the StoreFront server.

Discussion
Question 10

Which two considerations should a Citrix Engineer be aware of when building Platform Layers within a multi- hypervisor Citrix App Layering environment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Platform Layers allow for publishing a Layered Image.

B.

Platform Layers are optional and are NOT required when publishing a Layered Image base.

C.

The Enterprise Layer Manager (ELM) Repository storage maintains a maximum limit of five Platform Layers that can be built and maintained on it at a given time.

D.

There needs to be one Platform Layer per targeted virtual environment considering the provisioning type and hypervisor destination.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 11

Which two statements are true regarding the Citrix App Layering Management Console? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It is only supported as an on-premises solution for Citrix App Layering.

B.

It is used to manage system settings for Citrix App Layering.

C.

It is used to add layered images into Citrix Studio.

D.

It is a web-based console that runs on the Enterprise Layer Manager (ELM) server.

E.

It coordinates all communications within the Citrix App Layering environment.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

1Y0-312
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-312 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-312 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99