Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 700-150 Exam Questions and Answers by emmy

Page: 3 / 4

Cisco 700-150 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Introduction to Cisco Sales
Exam Code: 700-150 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Account Manager
Questions: 121 Q&A's Shared By: emmy
Question 12

In terms of infrastructure, the DNA centre is powered by 3 key engines. Which is the correct group?

Options:

A.

Context, Automation, Networking

B.

Policy, Context, Analytics

C.

Policy, Automation, Analytics

D.

Encryption, Context, Analytics

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 13

In addressing the full attack continuum, what type of capabilities are required before an attack?

Options:

A.

Preventive and Response

B.

Preventive and Detective

C.

Predictive and Response

D.

Preventive and Predictive

Discussion
Question 14

What is one benefit of the Cisco SD-WAN solution?

Options:

A.

continuous monitoring of the entire network environment in order to detect abnormal wireless activity

B.

establishing transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity

C.

supporting agile software development and deployment processes through a single point of management

D.

providing guest networks for customers, system integrators, and vendors

Discussion
Question 15

What approach does Cisco take to provide pervasive and comprehensive security for our customers?

Options:

A.

Digital Forensic Model

B.

Cisco ONE Security Model

C.

Threat-Centric Security Model

D.

Insight-Led Security Analytics

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

700-150