Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 700-150 Exam Questions and Answers by quinn

Page: 4 / 4

Cisco 700-150 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Introduction to Cisco Sales
Exam Code: 700-150 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Account Manager
Questions: 121 Q&A's Shared By: quinn
Question 16

What does Cisco call the intelligent, closed-loop, and self-optimizing system built on Cisco DNA?

Options:

A.

The Assured Network

B.

The Automated Network

C.

The Encryption Initiative

D.

The Network Intuitive

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 17

Cisco Unified Data Center offers some benefits to customers. Which is not a benefit?

Options:

A.

Gain control over increasing complexity

B.

Sophisticated capabilities made simple

C.

Deliver more value, faster to all lines of business

D.

State of the art infrastructure

Discussion
Question 18

What is Cisco's approach to business outcome sales?

Options:

A.

Cisco's approach focuses on increasing revenue and reducing costs from a customer centric perspective

B.

Cisco’s approach focuses on developing a business-focused view of the customer enterprise looking at needs and business outcomes from a customer-centric perspective.

C.

Cisco's approach focuses on differentiating itself as a market leader in security solutions from a profits centric perspective

D.

Cisco's approach focuses on enabling its sales team with the necessary tools and products to increase its market share

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

700-150
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

700-150 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

700-150 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99