Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-710 Exam Questions and Answers by marla

Page: 6 / 6

Cisco 500-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII)
Exam Code: 500-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Field Engineer
Questions: 94 Q&A's Shared By: marla
Question 24

If a user of a SIPendpoint registered to an Expressway configure with only the cisco.com domain physically dials "6501", which alias is presented in the SIP INVITE message?

Options:

A.

6501@

B.

6501@

C.

6501@cisco.com

D.

Discussion
Question 25

Which two options are requirements to use OAuth access tokens with Cisco Spark? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Tokens must request access to servers before applications register to Cisco Spark.

B.

Servers must register to Cisco Spark as an application to request access tokens.

C.

Applications can only request the access token when the authenticated user grants permissions to this service

D.

Applications must register to Cisco Spark as a server to request access tokens.

E.

Services can request the access token only when the authenticated user grants permissions to this service.

Discussion
Question 26

What is the maximum network latency allowed between peers in a cluster?

Options:

A.

30 ms total

B.

300 ms total

C.

100 ms one way

D.

150 ms one-way

Discussion
Question 27

Which statement about TMS permissions is true?

Options:

A.

TMS permissions are directly assigned to individual users.

B.

TMS permissions are assigned to groups, and users are added to the groups.

C.

TMS permissions can be imported from the Expressway or Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

D.

TMS permissions are configured in Active Directory, which is then synched to TMS.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 6 / 6

500-710
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

500-710 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

500-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99